FOOD SUPPLEMENT IN CAPSULES, WITH MONACOLINE K FROM RED YEAST RICE
Monacolin K from red yeast rice helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 10 mg of Monacolin K from fermented red yeast rice preparations.
Net food amount:
CONTENTS: 60 500mg-capsules.
NET CONTENTS: 30 g
- Red yeast rice (Monascus purpureus)
- Anti-caking agents (Silicon dioxide and Magnesium Stearate)
- Olive Extract (Olea Europea)
- Sugarcane Extract (Saccharum officinarum)
- Zinc Gluconate
- Cover: Gelatin of bovine origin.
|Quantity of nutrients *||
G-MED per 3 capsules
|Red yeast rice||600 mg|
|Monacolin K||10 mg|
|Zinc||0,0192 mg (0,192% NRV)|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
G-MED: Guaranteed Minimum Effective Dose.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
How to use:
- Take 3 capsules a day, one before each main meal with a glass of water or infusion.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep the product out of the reach of younger children.