Liquid food supplement with Melatonin, Vitamins, Tryptophan, Plant extracts and Sugars.
Melatonin helps to decrease the time needed to fall asleep and helps to alleviate the sensation of jet lag. This beneficial effect is obtained with a minimum intake of 1 mg of Melatonin shortly before going to sleep. To alleviate the sensation of jet lag, the beneficial effect is obtained with a minimum intake of 0.5 mg, which should be taken shortly before bedtime on the first day of travel, and for a few days after arrival at destination.
Net food amount:
Contents: 20 10ml-(200 ml)-vials
- Osmotised water
- Extract of fruits (carob, grape and apple)
- Plant extracts: Lime tree (Tilia cordata), Purple passionflower (Passiflora incarnata), California poppy (Eschscholtzia californica), Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), Orange blossom (Citrus aurantium), Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)
- Acidulant (Citric acid)
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- Preservatives (Sodium benzoate and Potassium sorbate)
- Vitamin B6(Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
|Quantity of nutrients *||Per vial (10 ml)|
|Vitamin B1||1,1 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B3||16 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg (100% NRV)|
|Vitamin B12||1 mcg (40% NRV)|
|Lime tree extract||100 mg|
|Purple passionflower extract||100 mg|
|Dried California poppy extract||100 mg|
|Chamomile extract||100 mg|
|Orange blossom extract||75 mg|
|Lemon balm extract||75 mg|
|Extract of fruits||4000 mg (IG=40.6)|
* Quantity of nutrients or substances with nutritional or physiological effects.
NRV: Nutrient Reference Value.
How to use:
- Take 1 vial per day 30 minutes before bed, with a glass of water or a tea.
- Shake before use.
Special storage conditions and/or usage conditions:
- Store in cool, dry place, away from direct light.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.